- To annually assess the expectations and perceptions of employees in the workplace via longitudinal and routine surveys, focus groups and interviews.
- To convey employee concerns about climate issues on an ongoing basis as they arise.
- To annually report to employees findings on climate issues from assessment results and to develop specific recommendations for action in various organizational units for administrative consideration and action.
- To annually monitor and report to employees on the progress of initiatives intended to improve CSN work climate, including but not limited to initiatives that are responding to past committee recommendations.
Work Climate Committee uses the information gathered from surveys to make recommendations for change that have great impact. Organized below are summaries of findings and recommendations from the results of our work.
* Please contact Danielle if you have any questions about survey results.
2017 - Communication Snapshot Survey
2016 - Part-Time Faculty Survey
2015 - Snapshot Survey
2015 - PACE Survey
|Babcock, Lillian||Division of Workforce & Economic Development/ Community & Personal Enrichment Program||Administrative Faculty|
|Baldwin, Edward||School of Health Sciences||Academic Faculty|
|Becker, Randy||School of Advanced and Applied Technologies||Academic Faculty|
|Burgess, Barbara||Library Services||Classified|
|D'Ambrosia, Tracy||Disability Resource Center||Classified|
|Davis, William Eric||School of Education, Behavioral & Social Sciences||Administrative Faculty|
|Dobbs, Tina||Facilities Management||Administrative Faculty|
|Gecik, Nallely||Facilities Management||Academic Faculty - PTI|
|Harris, Connie||School of Advanced and Applied Technologies||Classified|
|Mahrt, Matthew||Dept. of Biological Sciences||Academic Faculty|
|Milne, Charles||Dept. of Biological Sciences||Academic Faculty|
|Morgan, Dave||Marketing||Administrative Faculty|
|Mosqueda, Rolando||Purchasing||Senior Administration|
|Perkins, Randall||CSN Police||Classified|
|Richards, Danielle (Chair)||Human Behavior||Academic Faculty|
|Reyes, Dora||School of Health Sciences||Classified|
|Rodgers, Somer||Targeted Enrollment and Engagement||Administrative Faculty|
|Schultz, Wayne||Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services||Administrative Faculty|
|Sevier, Christopher Scott||Social Sciences||Academic Faculty|
|Smit, Julian||Dept. of Human Behavior||Academic Faculty|
|Woratschek, Flora||Department of Human Behavior||Academic Faculty|