CoyoteQ Text CommandsL - Leave the queue
Use this command when you need to exit a particular queue.
S - Status update
Use this command when you want an update of your wait time and place in line.
M - More time
Use this command to request additional time if you can't be in the area. (Max 2 times)
H - Help
Use this command to get additional assistance with CoyoteQ.
W - Switch
Use this command to switch from text to voice call updates.
N# - Notify me in XX minutes
Use this command to let CoyoteQ know when to send an alert.
CoyoteQ is Here!
Get in line for student services without actually standing in line.
With CoyoteQ, you can enter the virtual queue to obtain these student services from the comfort of anywhere:
- Financial Aid
- Testing Center
- Cashier (cash or check only)
- Disability Resource Center
- Career Services
- Academic Advising (Referrals)
- International Center - (Charleston Campus Only)
- Veterans Affairs - (Charleston Campus Only)
CoyoteQ lets you sign into a virtual line using any computer, smart phone or a campus kiosk.
Select Your Campus
The Office of the Registrar will be closed on all campuses Friday, March 25, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for staff development.
CoyoteQ will send you a personalized text alert or phone call when it’s your turn to see a staff member on campus.
CoyoteQ opens each day at 8:00 a.m. If you enter a queue prior to 8:00 a.m., the system will not add you until it is activated. CoyoteQ is closed on weekends and holidays.
During peak registration periods, the CoyoteQ web sites will close when lines reach maximum capacity for the day.
- Send you an estimated wait time (estimates vary according to the number of people in line ahead of you).
- Allow you to ask for more time if it does not fit your schedule.
- Alert you when you are 15 minutes away from your arrival time.