ICS CONTENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ICS CONTENT CREATION WILL BE LIMITED FOR THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE. ICS SUBMISSION REQUESTS WILL BE APPROVED AS RESOURCES ALLOW.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PUBLICITY REQUEST WITH AS MUCH LEAD TIME AS POSSIBLE.
WHO CAN SUBMIT CONTENT?
Faculty, staff and student groups can submit events and announcements pertinent to the CSN community. For inclusion, your content must…
- Receive approval from a VP, Director, Department Chair, Dean or Faculty Advisor.
- Have CSN students, faculty or staff as its primary audience and be college-related.
- Be date-sensitive in that it is something happening in the coming month.
- Provide complete information, including the "who, what, when, where, and why" of the event or announcement along with the contact person, his/her email address and phone number, and the Web address where more information can be found, if applicable.
All still images/videos should be submitted as an attachment or on one CD or DVD. ICS Control will work with those who do not have the ability to copy files to CD or DVD. Persons submitting content should be aware that physical CDs and/or DVDs become the property of ICS Control, and that the committee review process for new content could take up to two weeks.
It is a violation of Title 17, United States Code, to modify, enhance or reproduce images without the express consent of the copyright holder. Therefore, all photos, images, and logos used on the ICS require the prior written consent of an authorized party. For the individual or group release of local photos, illustrations, clip art, and shapes, as well as video, please complete an Individual Consent Release Form, a Group Consent Release Form or contact ICS Control.
- Documents and flyers should be 1920 x 1080 pixels or 20 inches x 11.25 inches for design size (preferred).
- Videos should be in an H.264 MP4 format, and no more than 2 minutes in length (preferred).
- Photos should be 150 to 300 dpi (preferred).
DOWNLOAD ICS TEMPLATES: Photoshop | PowerPoint | Word
Audio is only available at select locations. Please contact ICS Control for more information.
Please submit content at least two weeks in advance of the requested airdate.
Date sensitive content will air a maximum of one month in advance of its specified
Phone: (702) 651-7474