The Faculty Senate Elections Committee is a Standing Committee created and charged by Senate Bylaws to do the following:
- Advise the Senate on matters related to elections for faculty representatives.
- Conduct elections for Senators representing full-time academic faculty, Faculty Senate Chair-Elect and any other office or representative as directed by applicable CSN policy.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures related to these elections.
- Complete a report recommending any reapportionment of Senate representation necessitated by these bylaws.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics related to its primary charge as directed by the Senate Chair with the approval of the Executive Committee.
|Nancy Webb - Chair||Administrative Faculty Assembly||2020-2022|
|Susan Allen||Health Sciences||2020-2022|
|Jessica Carlson||Health Services||2019-2021|
|Christopher Davis||Arts & Letters||2020-2022|
|Bob Diaz||Advanced & Applied Technologies||2020-2022|
|Robert Gutschick||Business, Hospitality & Public Services||2019-2021|
|Aaron Harris||Science & Mathematics||2020-2022|
|Elisabeth McLaren||Arts & Letters||2019-2021|
|Don Mirjanian||Education, Behavioral & Social Science||2019-2021|
|Gail Thomas||Part-Time Faculty / EBSS||2019-2021|
|Ky Wimpfheimer||Education, Behavioral & Social Science||2019-2021|